Conditions of Sale of J&K Henderson Enterprise Ltd
1. The 'Purchaser' Shall mean the person or company to whom the invoice overleaf is addressed.
2. Shortages, non-delivery or damage to goods should be notified to the vendor and the carriers in writing within 7 days of reciept of invoice otherwise no claim can be accepted.
3. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prompt delivery of goods ordered, the vendor regrets that it cannot be responsible for late or non-delivery under circumstances beyond its control.
4. All goods covered by the vendor guarantee will be repaired under the terms thereof subject to them not having been tampered with by any other person and that they are returned to the vendor in the original packing and condition as supplied, otherwise a handling and repair charge may be made. Under no circumstances can faulty goods be off set against payment of any outstanding invoice.
5. The Vendor reserves the right to revise and alter prices without notice and all orders are accepted by the vendor on condition that they are executed at the prices ruling at the date of dispatch.
6. Cancellations can only be accepted if agreed upon in writing by the vendor.
7. The property in the goods is not intended to be transferred from trhe vendor, to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in cash or until any cheques/bill of exchange tendered in payment have been cleared by the vendors bank. Until such payment or clearance, the property in the goods shall remain that of the vendor, and can be collected by the vendor at any time without notice if not paid for in full.
8. The purchaser undertakes to sell all goods in strict rotatio. Therefore in the event of a title claim remaining goods shall be deemed to relate to the latest invoice.
9. Stands Which are delivered on a free .loan basis by the henderson group including: J&K Henderson Ent Ltd and Leisure are for the purpose of displaying stock supplied by J&K Henderson/Henderson Leisure and remain the property of J&K Henderson/Hendersonb Leisure who reserves the right to collect such stands on demand. If any stand is sold/disposed of J&K Henderson/Henderson Leisure reserve the right to charge for the full retail value of such stands.
10. Items are not accepted for credit unless written permission is given by the vendor prior to the delivery or the vendor accepts items for credit at its entire discretion. However if items are accepted for credit this is for replacement goods and not to be deducted from any amount owing to the vendor.
11. If the purchaser fails to make any payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remendy available to the vendor, the vendor shall be entitled to charge the purchaser interest(both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid at the mnaximum stipulated by the late payments of commercial debts (interest) Act 1998 (the Act) until payment in full is made and shall be entitled to claim any legal costs incurred by instructing solicitors to collect any outstanding amounts due by the purchaser to the vendor for the work undertaken by the vendor's solicitors both before and after judgement and the purchaser hereby to indemnify the vendor against all such costs and referred to in this case clause.